This here is my first clone, It is of one of my buddies and he was really excited with the idea. I messed up so I did not get three pictures but there will be better ones in the future.
For my project, I chose to narrate different big moments in the sports industry and "little" them down some. For the first image, I chose Najee Harris when he jumped over a Florida defender in the CFP semifinal game. For the second one, I took Lebron James dunking against the warriors and made him the small person, and for the final image, I took Shawn Michaels jumping onto the undertaker from the top rope and manipulated his size as he was floating through air.
Although my images may not be the best out of the bunch, this was a really cool project! It was fun being able to mess around and experiment while making my own "3D" images. They're not the most astonishing since I took them around the hallways of university, but I hope you guys enjoy!
Comments
Post a Comment